Alpha summons Beta to attack and mark the target. Beta will attack the target continuously after 2 mark(s), dealing 150(+180%Total Physical ATK) points of True Damage in total.
1. To maximize the effect of the passive, you have to cast two skills in a row. Don’t let the mark disappear.
2. The True Damage from the passive also comes from your total physical attack, so don’t forget to buy more attack items to boost your True Damage.
Alpha launches a slash forwards, dealing 210(+90%Extra Physical Damage ATK) points of Physical Damage to the enemies along the way and reducing their movement speeds by 70% for 2 seconds. After the light wave is launched, Beta will follow its trace to strafe the enemy, dealing 90(+40%Extra Physical Damage) points of Physical Damage.
1. Since the cooldown for this skill is quiet low, you can use it to poke the enemies during the early game.
2. You can be sneaky and cast this skill from the bush. When the enemy is slowed down, get close to him and attack him with skill 2. Repeat the process.
3. Remember to cast two skills in a row to trigger the passive, when the 1st skill hit the enemy, continue to hit the enemy with Ultimate or 2nd skill to immediately trigger the passive.
After powering up for a while, Alpha strikes forward in a fan-shaped area and deals 160(+170%Total Physical ATK) points of Physical Damage to enemies and slow them down. Each hit increases his attack speed by 5% and restores 150(+40%Total Magic Power) HP. When powering-up ends, Beta will strafe enemies within attack range, dealing 40(+30%Total Physical ATK) points of Physical Damage.
1. Don’t use this skill to start a combo or engaging in a fight. Use 1st skill or ultimate as an opening to start the battle.
2. Try to hit multiple enemies with this skill. The more enemies you hit, the more HP and attack speed you will get. Notice that the HP restored also comes from the magic power. So, the more magic power you have, the more HP will be restored.
3. To increase the amount of heal from this skill, you can choose to get 1 magic item like Winter Truncheon, Necklace of Durance or Ice Queen Wand.
Spear of Alpha
Alpha wields the light spear powerfully, stunning the target on hit and pulling him to the target, dealing 245(+140%Extra Physical ATK) points of Physical Damage to enemies along the way. When the light spear hits, it will guide Beta to strafe toward the target’s area, dealing 205(+80%Extra Physical ATK) points of Physical Damage.
1. You have to decide to use the ultimate at the right moment during team fight. Don’t become the initiator when the enemy heroes are gathering. Let the team fight begins first, then, you can interfere the fight with your Ultimate.
2. Once, you use your Ultimate, cast 2nd skill to hit several enemies to restore a moderate amount of HP.
3. Use the Ultimate on the enemies weakest heroes like marksman or mage and follow up with the next two skills.
1. Max 1st skill first.
2. Max 2nd skill after 1st skill.
3. Level up Ultimate when possible.
Bring Retribution to farm faster. Your only job is to get as many items as possible.
Custom Assassin Emblem
1. Bravery: Physical ATK +4.00.
2. Invasion: Physical PEN +2.00.
3. Bounty Hunter: Gain an extra 125 gold from Hero kills(max 1250 gold).
That is all for the tips and tricks for Alpha. All you have to do is keep on practicing the hero. Understanding the skills is the key to master Alpha and any other hero. So, thank you for reading and keep fighting.