Passive: Full Moon Curse
In human form, Roger’s basic attacks reduce enemy movement speed by 20%. In wolf form, his basic attacks deal extra damage that equals to 5% of the lost HP of the enemy (up to 60 extra damage to Jungle Monsters).
Skill 1: Open Fire
Roger rapidly shoots twice, dealing 300(+120%Total Physical ATK) points of physical damage in total. The first Hunter Net slows the enemy, the second one reduces enemy defense by 10.
- You can use Open Fire to poke enemy hero while also clearing minion wave.
- You could chase the enemy by casting this skill.
- You could also cast this skill to run away by slowing the enemy hero.
Roger jump towards the target, dealing, dealing 300(+120%Total Physical ATK) points of physical damage to up to 3 enemies while going into unselected status. Killing or assisting reduces cooldown of this skill by 80%.
- You could avoid any CC effects by casting this skill.
- You are immune to basic attack when casting this skill.
Skill 2: Hunter’s Steps
Increase his movement speed by 50% for 2.5 seconds.
- Use this skill to easily chase an enemy hero.
- You could retreat quickly with this skill.
Roger lets out a howl, increasing the hero’s attacks speed by 15% for 4 seconds. During the effect, if there is an enemy with less than 40% HP in the hero’s field of vision, his movement speed will increase 50%. Making basic attacks on enemies while in wolf form will extend the duration of this effect.
- This skill is meant to enhance your attack speed when fighting the enemy hero. Therefore, always activate this skill immediately before engaging into battle.
- Try to use the 50% speed buff as your benefit to chase any lowered health enemy heroes.
Ultimate: Wolf Transformation
Roger lunges forward and turns into a wolf, dealing 200(+100%Extra Physical ATK) points of Physical Damage and causing enemy movement speed to drop 90%, last 1.5 seconds. Wolf form raises his physical and magic defense by 25 and increases his movement speed by 25.
- This skill enhances Roger’s both physical and magic defense which makes Roger more durable in wolf form.
- Try to always engage into battle with wolf form as the defense and power are both stronger than human form.
- You could chase the enemy faster by turning into wolf.
- You could also use this skill to retreat quickly from the enemy.
Restore Human Form
Roger rolls in a specified direction and turns into a human, gaining a 200(+200%Extra Physical ATK) damage-absorbing shield which lasts 1.5 seconds.
- If the enemy has very little HP left and you could not chase him, turn back into human form in order to use long range attack to have a chance to last hit the enemy hero.