FASTER COOLDWON OF SKILLS
EASY TO USE
I. HERO BASIC ATTRIBUTE
II. SKILL ANALYSIS
a. PASSIVE SKILL
SKILL NAME: KEY INSIGHT
Harith gains insight from his Key. He immediately gains up to 60% Resilience (dependent on the number of nearby enemy heroes). After casting skills 3 times. Harith's next Synchro Fission deals higher damage.
PICTURE A: PASSIVE SKILL HIGHLIGHT
b. ACTIVE SKILLS
SKILL NAME: SYNCHRO FISSION
COOLDOWN: 5seconds in all skill level
SKILL CONSUMPTION: 50/55/60/65/70/75 per skill level
BASE DAMAGE: 120/150/180/210/240/270 per skill level
BURST DAMAGE: 360/450/540/630/720/810 per skill level
Harith creates a phantom of himself in the Opposite direction and charges towards each other at the center, dealing 120 (+60% Total Magic Power) points of Magic Damage to all enemy units on the path. When the 2 Harith's fuse together, an explosion occurs dealing 240-515 (+100% Total Magic Power) points of Magic Damage to all enemies nearby.
PICTURE B: 1ST SKILL HIGHLIGHT
PICTURE C: WHEN THE 1ST SKILL HITTED THE ENEMY
- This skill deals a critical magic damage as you can see in Picture C.
- This skill is a fast cooldown when Harith’s ultimate skill is in active.
SKILL NAME: CHRONO DASH
COOLDOWN: 10seconds in all skill level
MANA COST: 45/50/55/60/65/70 per skill level
SHIELD ABSORB: 300/350/400/450/500/550 per skill level
BASE DAMAGE: 250/280/310/340/370/400 per skill level
Harith dashes to a designated direction. When he arrives, he steals the Magic Attack of nearby enemy heroes and generates a shield that absorbs at least 300-500 (+180% Total Magic Power) points of Magic Damage. Harith's next basic attacks deals 250-400 (+80% Total Magic Power) points of Magic Damage and slows the enemy by 70%. Hitting an enemy with Harith's enhanced basic attack reduces the cool down of the next Chrono Dash by 4s.
PICTURE D: 2ND SKILL HIGHLIGHT
PICTURE E: HARITH’S BASIC ATTACK WILL DEAL MORE MAGIC DAMAGE
- For every dash of Harith will always have more magic damage on his basic attack for one hit only.
- Failed to dash with the enemy, cooldown will not reduce by 4 seconds in short nothing will change.
ULTIMATE SKILL: ZAMAN FORCE
COOLDOWN: 40/35/30 per skill level
SKILL CONSUMPTION: 120/160/200 per skill level
Harith uses his Key to summon the Zaman Force. When the multidirectional rift appears, the next cool down of Synchro Fission is reduced by 4s. The rift then immobilizes nearby enemy heroes for 1.2s and slows them by 50% for a period. (If Harith encounters the rift when using Chrono Dash, he will absorb the energy within it, to reduce the cooldown of the next Synchro Fission and Chrono Dash by 1s and 4s, respectively).
PICTURE F: ULTIMATE SKILL HIGHLIGHT
- When this skill activated, all enemies affected by this skill will immobilize for 1.2 seconds and slows them by 50%.
- This skill will reduce the cooldown of 1st and 2nd skill so that you can spam it to perform a combo.
III. COMBO ANALYSIS
1. Make Sure all your skills are ready to use.
2. Use Ultimate skill to immobilize the enemy.
3. Use 2nd skill to dash over the enemy and reduce cooldown of the skill.
4. Use 1st skill to deal burst magic damage.
5. Repeat the 3rd step process and 4th step process or spam the 1st and 2nd skill because it has a low cooldown.
IV. GEAR ANALYSIS
In this section, I will show one option on what will be the best gear setup for Harith.
1. ARCANE BOOTS
This item gives +15 Magic Damage Reduction and +40 Movement Speed.
2. CONCENTRATED ENERGY
This item provides +70 Magic Power and 700 HP, +25% Spell Vamp and 10% of one's HP after killing a hero.
3. DIVINE GLAIVE
This item provides +65 Magic Power and +40% Magical PEN. When HP is higher than 70%, the unique bonus effect is increased by 30%.
4. LIGHTNING TRUNCHEON
This magic item provides +75 Magic Power, +300 Mana and +10% Cooldown Reduction and every 6 seconds, hero’s next magic skill deals bonus magic damage up to 3 enemies that scales with hero’s maximum mana.
5. CALAMITY REAPER
This item gives +70 Magic Power, +400 Mana and +10% Cooldown Reduction. After using a skill, the next basic attack deals extra true damage that equals to 120% magic attack with a cooldown of 1.5s. Briefly raises movement speed by 10%.
6. ICE QUEEN WAND
This item provides +75 Magic Power, +10% Spell Vamp, +150 Mana and +7% Movement Speed. Skills that damage an enemy hero will carry a 15% slow down effect. This effect last 3 seconds.
V. EMBLEMS AND TALENTS
On the following Emblems and Talents here are some guide that you might use it.
1. COMMON MAGIC EMBLEM
A. FLOW: Provides additional Magic Power
B. DESIRE: Provides CD reduction and Spell Vamp
C. OBSERVATION: Provides additional Magic penetration
MAGIC SURGE: Dealing damage with skills increases magic attack by 11-25 (increases with hero level) for 3 seconds. It has a 6seconds cooldown.
2. MAGE EMBLEM
A. MASTERY: Provides Cooldown
B. CATASTROPHE: Increase Magic Power
C. CONTRACT: Increase Spell Vamp
IMPURE RAGE: Dealing damage with skills, adds extra damage that equals to 4% of target current HP as magic damage and restore 3% of mana. This effect has 5 seconds cooldown.
VI. BATTLE SPELLS
1. FLICKER: Use for escaping or chasing enemy
2. AEGIS: Give a shield with the hero itself and the lowest HP of an ally.
3. RETRIBUTION: Deals 600-1400 points of damage to nearby jungle monsters or minions.
VII. SKILL PATH
MAXIMIZE THE 1ST SKILL 1ST
MAXIMIZE THE ULTIMATE SKILL NEXT (till level 12)
MAXIMIZE THE 2ND SKILL
a. HERO INTRO
“Magic is my life”
b. HERO MOVEMENT
“Thank me, my lowly opponent”
“Haha.. You can’t catch me!”
“Wow! The outside world is quite intriguing”
"Wow.. I'm touched by your focus."
"All that is evil should be sealed away."
"I'll hunt you till the ends of the earth."
“Your demeanor disappoints me."
c. HERO ULTI
d. HERO DEATH
“For the glory of the.. empire…”
- Harith can buy using 32.000 battle points or 599 Diamonds
- Harith will be 30% off discount on diamonds for 5 days
- Savannah Cat skin will be 30% off upon launching.
Once again, my fellow readers, I hope you understand all the topics what I wrote in this article and don’t forget to write any feedbacks or comments about this article.
Good day and Thank you for appreciating my work.