Kadita is great nuker as a mage during team fights and battles, she can deal great magic damage to numerous enemy heroes within her range, she has a crowd control and dash skills a great combination for initiating enemies.
Hero Specialties: Mage
Difficulties might be experience or get in mind while playing Kadita
· Skills are harder to cast and hit enemies, especially Rough Waves (Ultimate Skill)
· Proper usage of skills
· Mana points management
· Proper understanding of Ocean Oddity Combos (First Skill)
· Low Basic attack damage
· High Mana consumption
Kadita is sure is a lane hero, she have AoE skills to clear wave of minions faster or poke enemy heroes at early game, she can also survive ganks from enemy with her skills that provides damage reduction, immunity from disables, dash, and disable.
She has a really low basic attack damage and her skills has high mana consumption going jungle is a really bad idea for Kadita it will only consumes your HP, Mana points, and time better stay behind turrets for protection.
· Every 30 seconds, Kadita receives Blessing from the Might of the Ocean.
· In 4 seconds after taking damage, she will regenerate the 65% of HP loss during the skill’s duration.
First Skill: Dash – Immune - AoE
· Kadita transform to a mermaid and summons an ocean wave to a specified direction dealing magical damage and slowing by 70% the enemies on its path.
· When reaching its range limit the wave will come back to its casting area with Kadita inside, dealing additional magical damage.
· After cast, she will ride on the wave gaining immunity from all crowd control and disable and reducing damage taken.
· She can re-cast this skill or use other skills to immediately get off the wave.
· This skill ignores all obstacles.
Second Skill: Crowd Control - AoE
Breath of the Ocean
· Kadita summons an ocean wave to mark a designated area, after a period of time, the wave surges out of the ground, dealing magical damage and knocking enemies into the air by 1.5 seconds.
· This skill can be cast during Ocean Oddity (1st skill), by doing so, Kadita releases it at her current place and the wave surges out faster.
Ultimate Skill: Burst – Invulnerability – Transform - AoE
· With the Might of the Ocean at her command, Kadita summons a tsunami in her position, sending 6 waves
Skill Path and Battle Ground Spell Selection:
Note: 1st skill has a better damage, low Cooldown and low mana consumption potential than 2nd skill better focus on upgrading it, level up Ultimate Skill whenever available.
Flicker – blinks to a certain distance in a specified location, for 1 second after the blink, after blinking hero’s physical and magical defense increase.
· Helps you escape threats, chase down escaping enemies, and cast your skills in a better position.
Initiating Combo: Use during clashes or team fights.
1. Stay behind allies and out the vision of enemies.
2. Initiate and enter the battles by casting Kadita’s 1st skill.
3. Cast 2nd skill immediately when reaching enemies spot to knock them up.
4. While enemies in the air, move to a better position (their position) and cast Ultimate skill to deal massive damage.
Surprise Combo: Use when enemy target is unconscious that you will attack him/her.
1. Start by hiding in the nearby bush.
2. Cast 2nd skill when the target is inside its range.
3. Dash to its position by using 1st skill.
4. Immediately cast Ultimate skill for the final blow.
Burst – This item set I use for Kadita, it deals massive damage good for team fights or solo battles, but it lacks mana regeneration, CD reduction or other sustaining items for mages, you can change non-core items for optional items below.
For your 1st item, this item increases Kadita’s ultimate skill damage massively and also increases HP and movement speed, Glowing Wand (Core Item).
· +75 Magic Power
· +400 Health Points
· +5% Movement Speed
· Unique Passive: Scorch – skill damage will burn targets for 3 seconds, dealing 2%/3%/4% of the target’s current HP as magic damage.
For your boots, Demon Shoes increase mana regeneration (Non-Core Item).
· Unique Passive: +40 Movement Speed
· Unique Passive: Mysticism – getting a kill or assists will regenerates Kadita’s mana by 10%, while eliminating minions regenerates 4% of Kadita’s mana.
For your 2nd damage item, Divine Glaive it increases Kadita’s potential magic damage (Core Item).
· +65 Magic Power
· Unique Passive: +40% Magical Penetration
· Unique Passive: Spellbreaker – when HP is above 70%, 40% magical penetration will be 70% instead.
Holy Crystal – increases magic power and magical damage of skills greatly. (Non-Core Item)
· +90 Magic Power
· Unique Passive: Exterminate – after a skill hits a target, magic power increase by 15%, the next skill will terminate this effect.
Blood Wings – increases magic power and health points greatly. (Non-Core Item)
· +150 Magic Power
· +500 Health Points
· Unique Passive: Nirvana – adds 1.5 HP for every 1 points of magic power added.
Lightning Truncheon – increases magic power and skill damage potential greatly. (Non-Core Item)
· +75 Magic Power
· +300 Mana Points
· +10% CD Reduction
· Unique Passive: Resonate every 6 seconds, Kadita’s next skill deals bonus magic damage to up to 3 targets, damage scales with Kadita’s maximum mana.
Enchanted Talisman – improves mana renegeration and CD reduction for early game.
· +50 Magic Power
· +250 Health Points
· +20% CD Reduction
· Unique Passive: Mana Spring – renegerate 10% total of Kadita’s maximum mana every 10 seconds.
Concentrated Energy – gives spell vamp and regenerates HP after eliminating a hero, good item to sustain HP during battles.
· +70 Magic Power
· +700 Health Points
· Unique Passive: +25% Magical Lifesteal
· Unique Passive: Recharge – eliminating enemy hero will recover 10% of HP.
Fleeting Time – increases CD reduction and reduce ultimate skill CD after eliminating or assisting to eliminate a hero.
· +70 Magic Power
· +15% CD Reduction
· Unique Passive: Timestream – after getting a kill or assist, the CD of Kadita’s ultimate skill is immediately reduced by 35%.
Emblems and Talents:
Mage Emblem – Magic Power, CD Reduction, Magical Lifesteal, Movement Speed, and Magical Penetration
Flow – increase magic power by 4/8/12.
Catastrophe – increase magic power by 1.5%/3.0
Magic Worship – when dealing damage that is more than 7% of target’s max HP for 3 times in 5 seconds, the target will be burn for 3 times, each burn deals 82-250 magic damage. This effect has 12 seconds cooldown.
Definition of Terms
Core Items - important items for the hero.
Non-Core Items – items that can be replace by optional items.
Nuker – deals massive damage that can eliminate enemy quickly.
Invulnerability – being unable to be target by skills or basic attacks or take damage.
MGL Ischyros Gigas