Hero Specialties: Fighter/Marksman
1. Great Attack Speed.
2. Good for late games.
3. Escapes/Pursue enemies.
4. Reap and Burst.
5. Great Mobility.
Full Moon Curse
· Human Form (Long Range Attack): Basic attack lower enemies movement speed by 20%.
· Wolf Form (Melee Range Attack): Basic attack deals extra damage equal to the HP that been lost by the enemy(Simple explanation, lower the enemies health the higher the damage Roger will dealt to them).
First Skill: Human Form
· Quickly shoots a net and a large bullet, the first is the Hunter Net slows enemy, the second is the large bullet decreasing enemy defense.
· Deals Physical damage, the large bullet has greater damage than the Hunter Net.
First Skill: Wolf Form
· Pounce towards three enemies dealing physical damage while going into unselected status.
· Killing or assisting will reduces its cooldown by 80%.
Second Skill: Human Form
· Increases movement speed for 2.5 seconds.
Second Skill: Wolf Form
· Increases attack speed for 4 seconds.
· While in Effect, if there is an enemy with low HP(lower than 40% Hp) nearby, Roger’s movement speed will increase.
· The duration of this effect will be extended if Roger attacks an enemy while in Wolf Form.
Third Skill: Human Form
· Leaps in a direction and turning into a Wolf.
· Dealing damage and slow effect to enemies that will be hit.
· Movement Speed, Physical defense, and Magical defense will raised by 25/50/75/100.
Third Skill: Wolf Form
Restore Human Form
· Rolls in a direction and returning into a Human.
· Will received a damage-absorbing shields that last 1.5s.
Solo Safe Laning
1. Max 2nd skill.
2. Max 1st skill.
3. Level up ultimate skill when available.
1. Max 1st skill.
2. Max 2nd skill.
3. Level up ultimate skill when available.
Safe clearing lane – Enemy is absent
· Using Lycan pounce to lessen the minions HP, Wolf form deals cleave damage, fast for clearing lanes.
· After clearing lanes move to nearest jungle monster for easy gold and experience.
Safe clearing lane – Enemy is present
· Using Open Fire to poke enemy hero, while in Human Form it is much safer to poke and last hit minions.
· After clearing lanes move to nearest jungle monster for easy gold.
· Better staying at the back of the tower when there is no jungle monster or minions to loot.
Lane Duo Fight
· Use Open Fire to slow and deal more damage to an enemy.
· Using Open Fire and Basic Attack (Human Form) to lower enemies HP.
· Transform to Wolf, cast Bloodthirsty Howl to increase your attack speed and movement speed, let basic attacks do the damage,
· Lastly use Lycan Pounce for last hit kills to reduce its cooldown for you to use it again to jump into another enemy.
1. Move like an assassin, staying at the back of your team poking enemies with open fire, or moving to the back of enemies, attacking the most vulnerable enemy(such as mages, supports, and marksmen)
2. Using Bloodthirsty Howl to prepare Roger for entering Team Fights.
3. Using Lycan Pounce to vulnerable enemy for an easy kill.
4. You can transform to Human again and roll out to escapes danger, with the mobility of Human form and Hunter’s Step, you can escape from or pursue enemy in much more easier ways.
For Beginners with Roger, High attack speed, high damage, sustained life steal, and moderate increase in mobility.
Building Haa’s Claw gives you great lifesteal, for incase of fighting enemies while laning, build Swift Boots immediately for the mobility and attack speed, Scarlet Phantom next for its Unique Passive, to increase your attack speed greatly and Crit Strike moderately, Berserker’s Fury to fully increase your Crit Strike, while Endless Battle giving you additional damage whenever you use a skill(Lycan Pounce), and lastly Malefic Roar for the Physical Penetration for both enemy heroes and turrets(You can change Malefic Roar to Bloodthirsty King for high hp and its passive skill).
Full Beast Roger, dealing huge damages.
Building Haa’s Claw gives you great lifesteal, for incase of fighting enemies while laning, build Swift Boots immediately for the mobility and attack speed, Scarlet Phantom next for its Unique Passive, to increase your attack speed greatly and Crit Strike moderately, Berserker’s Fury to fully increase your Crit Strike, while Endless Battle giving you additional damage whenever you use a skill(Lycan Pounce), and lastly Malefic Roar for the Physical Penetration for both enemy heroes and turrets(You can chance Malefic roar to Endless Battle for more increase in damage).
For Safe Lane/carrying team at late games. Sustained lifesteal, high damage, attack speed, and good durability.
Laning safe and poking, building Scarlet Phantom or Swift boots for clearing lanes and killing jungle monster faster, next purchasing Berserker’s Fury to increase Crit and Physical damage, build Endless Battle for its mobility and additional damage whenever you use skills with low CD(Such as Lycan Pounce), and lastly building Haa’s Claw or Immortality to move, poke, and fight in much secure way in the game.
Note: Whenever you are using Retribution as Battle Spell always bought Hunter’s knife upgrade to Nimble Blade for first time, sell it if you need a space for another item.
Note: Don’t forget to kill the Crab or help to kill the Turtle.
Battle Ground Spell
Retribution: To get gold and experience fast from jungle monsters.
Inspire: Greatly increase Physical Penetration and Attack Speed for a short period of time.
Emblems and Talent
Fighter Emblem – Armor, Magic Resist, Physical Penetration, Health Points, and Physical Attack
Steady Like A Rock: The CCed Duration to you will be lessen.
Assassin Emblem – Critical chance, Physical Penetration, Physical Attack, Cooldown Reduction, and Movement speed.
Killing Spree: Increase HP Regen for a short period of time each time you slain an enemy.
Marksman Emblem – Attack Speed, Physical Penetration, Physical Attack, Lifesteal, Critical chance.
Hot Pursuit: Killing or assisting a teammate to slay an enemy will increase your attack speed for five seconds.
Hero Relationship Graph