Here comes a new marskman: CLAUDE. Which can give you a headache in a team fight. His ultimate’s continous damage can easily reduce enemies HP or even can wipe out a team.
Dexter launches an attack to help Claude. Deals 30% of Claude’s damage in bonus damage to enemy units that were damaged by Claude’s basic attack. (Dexter also enjoys the basic attack bonus)
• Claude’s basic attack is the blue one, while the orange one is from dexter.
• This passive is always triggered when you use basic attack, it helps Claude deals more damage to the enemy.
Art of Thievery
Claude steals 20% of movement speed and 10% of attack speed of enemies within a fan-shaped area. Deals 160(+40% Total Physical Attack) points of Physical Damage. Calude increases his own movement speed and attack speed for 6 seconds, depending on the number of enemies affected. The speed bonus of claude is doubled when stealing from enemy heroes.
Cooldown | 5.0 seconds for all levels
Movement Speed Steal | 20% / 25% / 30% / 35% / 40% / 45%
Attack Speed Steal | 10% / 12% / 14% / 16% / 18% / 20%
Basic Damage | 160 / 185 / 210 / 235 / 260 / 285
• Claude’s 1st skill stacks the movement speed and attack speed he steals. Each minion gives 1 stack, while hero and jungle monster gives 2 stacks.
• Stolen Movement Speed can be use to either chase or escape an enemy.
• When in team fight, make sure that enemies are gathered. This will stack more for movement and attack speed.
Battle Mirror Image
Claude uses Dr. Rooney’s device to leave a mirror image of Dexter at a designated location. Dexter’s mirror image automatically attacks enemy units. Mirror image lasts for 5.5 seconds and deals 100% of Dexter’s Physical Damage in basic basic damage. Claude can activate this skill again to switch places with the mirror image.
Cooldown | 11.0 / 10.5 / 10.0 / 9.5 / 9.0 / 8.5
• This can be use to trick enemies, by swtiching place with the mirror image.
• Can also be use to escape and chase an enemy along with 1st skill.
• When the mirror image is place, skill icon changes into:
Which means that you can swap places and go back and forth in place of the mirror image.
Claude snd Dexter unleashes a barrage attack, deqling continous damage to enemies within the duo’s surrounding area. Lasts for 3 seconds. Every hit inflicts 80(+15% Total Physical Attack) points of Physical Damage to an enemy unit. This attack damage is considered a basic attack and triggers the effects of Claude’s basic attacks. Also, generates a shield with 20(+10% Total Physical Attack) points. Bonus attack speed will increase hit rate. When Claude’s attack is in full burst, enemy minnions will experience 400% of damage.
Cooldown | 50.0 / 45.0 / 40.0
Base Damage | 80 / 95 / 110
• This is the perfect skill for a team fight, especially if enemies are compressed. It will deal damage to all enemies that is inside his ulti’s range.
• This gives a shield, which will give you advantage when using this skill.
• Make sure to stack your first skill before using this, it gives you a better hit rate to enemies.
Use first skill to give you an advantage in movement and attack speed. Use second skill and place it infront of your enemy, then swap place with the mirror image. Immediately use ultimate skill to finish the combo.
Make sure that enemies already used all their CC skills before using your ulti to avoid cancellation of ulti.
Use claude wisely and you can easily wipe out a team.